You’re scared to be alone, I’m scared to let people get close to me. We are not the same
This quote expresses the difference between two people who may appear to have similar fears but are actually experiencing different things. One person is afraid of being alone, while the other is afraid of getting too close to people.
The quote highlights the fact that even though their fears may seem similar, the reasons behind them are different. It also suggests that the two people may not be able to fully understand each other’s fears because of these differences. Ultimately, the quote reminds us that everyone experiences things differently and that it’s important to be mindful of this when interacting with others.
Related Quotes :
- “The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion.” – Osho
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We are not given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7