Catch Smile (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://catchsmile.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect only Email address and user First Name and Last name when they comment on any article. There is also a Contact us form page in our website which is for our visitors. By the help of contact form they can suggest any idea or they can contact us regarding any of query regarding to CatchSmile.com. Every different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We don’t use sign up or register new user to our website, so we don’t have much information to collect for our visitors like their name, location, country, language, gender, date of birth etc. Basically we use Google analytic tool on website to track our visitor and their interest. Before 25th may Google analytics was able to track our visitors information like IP address, language, gender etc but after 25th may 2018, updation in Google analytics tool, we are not tracking any visitors information like their IP Info etc.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, But any visitors don’t have to worry about their personal data. We do not sell any personal information to any third party and delete collected information like their Email address after 14 month automatically by the help of Google Analytics tool. :
First name and last name
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. But Visitors don’t have to worry about any of this. Thei information is secure with us and we don’t sell this information to any third party. We automatically delete this kind of information after 14 month.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We don’t use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Catch Smile uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
European Data Protection Rights
If the processing of personal data about you is subject to European Union data protection law, you have certain rights with respect to that data:
- You can request access to, and rectification or erasure of, personal data;
- If any automated processing of personal data is based on your consent or a contract with you, you have a right to transfer or receive a copy of your personal data in a usable and portable format;
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You can to object to, or obtain a restriction of, the processing of personal data under certain circumstances; and
- For residents of France, you can send us specific instructions regarding the use of your data after your death.
To make such requests, contact us at [email protected] When we are processing data on behalf of another party that is the “data controller”, you should direct your request to that party. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, but we encourage you to first contact us with any questions or concerns. Please be aware that those rights set out above may not apply in some instances, for example where our right to processing your personal data may be necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression (e.g., news gathering); or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and the processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to that information. In particular, you have a right to request that companies provide you with the following information:
(1) The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
(2) The categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
(3) The purposes of collecting, using, or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with which we share personal information.
(5) For companies that disclose personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
(6) For companies that sell personal information, the categories of personal information sold about you and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to which the personal information was sold.
To make such requests, contact us at [email protected] Please note that we have provided the information described in (2)-(5) in this privacy statement. With respect to (6), please note that we do not sell personal information as defined by the CCPA.
You also have a right to request that we delete personal information under certain circumstances, subject to a number of exceptions. Finally, you have a right to not be discriminated against for exercising rights set out in the CCPA.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Adsense
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Email : [email protected]
- Don’t try to use our images on any website.
- Without our permission don’t try to add our images in any other website.
- We need to take action against, those who use our images.
Our Contact details :
Cell (India) : + 91 – 9154020111
Email : [email protected]