When I Miss You, I Just Hug My Pillow and Imagine it’s You.
This quote expresses the feeling of missing someone special in your life, whether it’s a romantic partner, a close friend, or a family member. When you miss someone, you may feel a sense of longing or sadness, and sometimes it can be comforting to find ways to cope with that feeling.
One way to cope with missing someone is to find a substitute for their physical presence. In this case, the speaker is using their pillow as a way to imagine that they are holding and hugging the person they miss. It’s a simple but effective way to feel closer to the person even though they are not physically there.
While hugging a pillow may not completely fill the void of missing someone, it can provide some temporary comfort and relief. It’s a reminder of the connection and love that the person shares with the one they miss, and it can help them to feel less alone in their longing for that person’s company.
Overall, this quote expresses the universal experience of missing someone and the creative ways we find to cope with that feeling.
Related Quotes :
Here are a few related quotes on the theme of missing someone
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
- “When you miss someone, it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally…as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”
- “The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?” – Nicholas Rowe
- “You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.”
- “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.” – Nathanael Richmond
- “I miss you not because you’re gone but because within me is still a memory of you.” – Ranata Suzuki
- “Missing someone is a part of moving on.”
- “If you start to miss me, remember that I didn’t walk away…you let me go.”
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau