People only see the 1 % of success, not the 99% Failed attempts
This quote emphasizes the idea that success is often glamorized and celebrated, but what people typically witness is just a small portion of the entire journey. The “1%” represents the visible success that individuals or entities achieve, such as accomplishments, victories, or breakthroughs. On the other hand, the “99% failed attempts” refers to the numerous struggles, setbacks, and failures that occurred behind the scenes to reach that point of success.
The quote suggests that success is not an overnight phenomenon and that it comes as a result of hard work, perseverance, and learning from mistakes. Many successful people or endeavors go through a series of trials and errors before finally achieving their goals. The unseen effort, dedication, and resilience during the process are often overlooked or underestimated.
The intention behind this quote is to encourage people to appreciate the journey and not just the destination. It serves as a reminder that failure and setbacks are a natural part of the path to success, and it’s essential to embrace them as opportunities for growth and improvement. In essence, the quote highlights the importance of resilience, persistence, and a positive mindset in the face of challenges.