Be the calmest person in the room
Be the calmest person in the room, Know more than they think, Think more than you say, and notice everything. People fear the quiet one.
This quote means that if you want to be successful and influential, you should try to embody certain qualities. Firstly, you should strive to be the calmest person in the room, which means you shouldn’t let your emotions get the best of you, even in challenging situations. This will allow you to think clearly and make better decisions.
Secondly, you should aim to know more than people think you do. This means you should be knowledgeable and well-informed about a variety of topics. This will allow you to contribute to conversations and discussions, and people will respect your opinions.
Thirdly, you should think more than you say. This means you should be thoughtful and deliberate with your words, rather than speaking impulsively or without consideration. This will help you to communicate effectively and avoid misunderstandings.
Finally, you should notice everything. This means you should be observant and pay attention to your surroundings and the people around you. This will help you to better understand the people you interact with and the situations you find yourself in.
When you embody these qualities, people may fear you because they may perceive you as being more powerful or knowledgeable than they are. However, it’s important to use these qualities in a positive way and to always act with integrity and respect towards others.
Related Quotes :
- “In the middle of chaos lies opportunity.” – Bruce Lee
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t wait for opportunities, create them.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama XIV