Quote : Never tell anyone what you are doing until it’s done.
The quote “Never tell anyone what you are doing until it’s done” means that you should not reveal your plans or goals to others until you have achieved them or completed them successfully.
The reason behind this saying is that when you tell others about your plans or goals, they may have different opinions or negative thoughts, which could demotivate you or even discourage you from pursuing your dreams. Moreover, sharing your goals with others could create unnecessary pressure, which could impact your performance and productivity.
On the other hand, keeping your goals and plans to yourself allows you to focus on your work without any external influence or distraction. It also gives you the freedom to make mistakes and learn from them without any fear of judgment or criticism.
Therefore, it is essential to be mindful of whom you share your goals with and when you share them. Once you have accomplished your objectives, you can share your success story and inspire others.
Here are some related quotes that support the idea of not revealing your plans or goals until they are accomplished:
- “Don’t talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Let your work speak for itself.” – Unknown
- “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
- “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
- “Be silent and let your success shout.” – Unknown
- “Talk less, do more.” – Unknown
- “The less you talk, the more people think about your words.” – Unknown
- “Results are your best measurement of progress. Keep your focus on results, and the rest falls into line.” – Brian Tracy
- “Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
These quotes emphasize the importance of taking action, staying focused on your goals, and letting your accomplishments speak for themselves.