This quote, “Trust yourself – You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming,” encourages individuals to have confidence in their own abilities and resilience. Let’s break it down further:
“Trust yourself”: This phrase emphasizes the importance of believing in your own judgment, intuition, and capabilities. It encourages you to have faith in your decision-making abilities and to trust that you know what is best for yourself.
“You’ve survived a lot”: This part acknowledges that you have already faced numerous challenges, obstacles, and difficult situations in your life. It recognizes your strength and resilience in overcoming those previous hardships.
“And you’ll survive whatever is coming”: This portion conveys a sense of optimism and reassurance. It suggests that no matter what difficulties lie ahead, you have the inner strength and capacity to endure and overcome them. It implies that your past experiences have equipped you with the tools and resilience needed to face future challenges successfully.
Overall, this quote is a reminder to have faith in yourself, draw upon your past experiences, and believe in your ability to navigate through whatever obstacles or hardships may come your way. It encourages self-trust, resilience, and a positive outlook on the future.
Related Quotes :
Here are a few related quotes that revolve around similar themes of trust, resilience, and personal strength:
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
These quotes share messages of self-belief, resilience, perseverance, and embracing the challenges and opportunities that life presents. They encourage individuals to trust in themselves and their abilities to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.